- payment method for your charter - see payment options here
- Bring your fishing licence.
- Bring sunglasses, a hat
and sunscreen! I cannot stress enough how sunglasses and a hat will make your day more enjoyable, especially for the kids. The light reflecting off the water can cause motion sickness, I have seen it over and over again. Please wear them!
- Come dressed for the weather. It can be cool on the water in the morning and then warm up towards noon. Think layers and be prepared for the weather forecast.
- Pack lunch, snacks, we provide water and juice, no glass please. NO BANANAS!!!
- If you are uncomfortable on a boat without wearing a floatation vest, please bring one that is comfortable for you or your kids to wear. We have plenty of Transport Canada approved life jackets, but they are only suitable to be worn in an emergency, they would not be comfortable to wear while fishing.